Sizing - These boots are in a "D" width. They are narrower than a standard "D" width because they have a smaller/narrower toe. We recommend going up a 1/2" size than you normally wear in a D width, especially for bronc riders. *THIS IS ONLY A RECOMMENDATION ALL PEOPLES FEET ARE DIFFERENT*
- Saddle Bronc Riding Boots
- 1" Square Toe
- Single Stitched
- Leather Sole Bottoms
- Full Welt Sole w/Metal Shank - which means that the sole is flat where the stirrup would lay when riding a saddle bronc, creating a better ride and support to foot in stirrup.
- Spur Ledge - allows for spurs to rest properly on boots
- Re-enforced Heel - made of bull shoulder provides strength and support from spurs to heel
- Deeper Cut 12" Tops - 6" deep cut, allow for boots to come off easier if you were to hang a stirrup.
- 2 1/4" Heel