Spectator displays (scoreboards) greatly enhance spectator interest and participation in the sporting event. The scoreboards are driven by the Polaris timer console as well as most of our older timer consoles. Shown above are pictures of our 7 inch LED scoreboard and our 10 inch LED scoreboard.
- The scoreboard shows the running time and the final time as displayed on the timer console. The scoreboard can also display the rider's time with penalty, and the rider's score (for bull riding and cutting), if entered.
- The time format on the scoreboard automatically switches to match the format selected on the timer console: Seconds to 0.001, seconds to 0.01, minutes and whole seconds, etc.
- Our LED scoreboards have no bulbs to burn out, are light weight, draw very little power and are visible even in direct sunlight. The latest LED technology makes these scoreboards brighter and gives them a wider viewing angle than models made just a few years ago.
- Both scoreboards can be easily driven from a computer. It is simple to use one of these large displays as an output device for custom computer applications you may develop.
- Both scoreboards are compatible with the output from several other brands of timing equipment. If you need to add or replace a display for timing equipment you already own, contact us for details!
- Our Wireless Scoreboard Interface eliminates the data cable that connects the timer console in the announcer's booth to the scoreboard. Makes set-up and tear down a snap!