Sizing - Beastmaster Rough Stock Boots are in a "E" Width
- If you wear a "D" width and like the way your boots fit then go down a 1/2" in our boot.
Example: You wear a 10D you would want a size 9 1/2" in our boots
- If you are riding broncs in our boots and you want them to have some play in the heel so they come off easier, order them true to fit.
Example: You wear a size 10D, then you want in our boot a size 10
- If you wear a size EE then you will want to go up a 1/2" size.
Example: You wear a 10EE then you wear a 10 1/2" E in our boot
- Used for bareback, saddle bronc bull riding, roping, ranch work, special occasions and much more
- Small Square Toe
- Leather Sole Bottoms
- Full Welt Sole - which means that the sole is flat where the stirrup would lay when riding a saddle bronc, creating a better ride
- Spur Ledge - allows for spurs to rest properly on boots
- Re-enforced Heel - made of bull shoulder provides strength and support from spurs to heel
- 2" Heel
- 10" Tops
Any other questions about these boots feel free to contact us 260-748-7620